1. READY! CHECK THESE GUIDELINES
BlueInk considers for review any book that has been published at least in part through the efforts and payments of its author (commonly called a “self-published” or “independently published” book). Even if your publisher pays you royalties, if you financed the publication in some way, including, for example, by committing to purchase a quantity of books, your book would qualify for a review.
We review ebooks, on-demand books, printed books in any format, English translations and English-language submissions from outside the United States, as well as galleys.
2. SET! MAKE YOUR INITIAL CHOICES
Choose below from these options:
- Standard Review ($395 for the review to be completed in 7-9 weeks).
- Fast Track Review ($495 for the review to be completed in 4-6 weeks).
- 2-Review Package with BlueInk Review and Foreword Clarion Review ($695 for both; for more information on this offering, please click here).
Then make sure to read through our policies, decide whether you’ll be mailing your book or uploading it as a PDF (with the exception of the 2-Review Package, there is a $19.95 handling charge for this service because reviewers generally prefer to read hard copies; the fee covers printing costs), and submit your order.
3. GO! TELL US ABOUT YOUR BOOK AND SEND IT TO US FOR REVIEW
After you push the “order” button, you’ll be sent to a page asking you to fill in more details about yourself and your book. This information is used to help your book get found by readers through our site search engines. You’ll then be guided through the process of uploading your PDF or sending your book (2 copies) to the BlueInk offices.
That’s it! Once your review is finished, we’ll send it to you. At that time, you can opt out of running your review on our site, if you wish. For more details on this, see agreement below.